Thursday, September 27, 2007

What's In A Name

In August I stopped by Knit One in Squirrel Hill to find some yarn for Silver Belle. I was thinking of something bright and cheery since life has been dreary here, but I came away with some Cascade 220 in a lovely pewter shade. I saw it and fell in love! It's the loveliest color with the ugliest name "Gris". I told myself I had to finish at least one project before I could start Belle but now I can't wait to try it out. Thanks for letting me join! It's always more fun to knit with others.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

I love your colour choice & I think you will be happy with it as well. This cardigan knits like a dream. I have never done a project with so many different pattern designs & I'm loving it. Enjoy!

Sheila said...

Gris uh!!... well the color is lovely and would look great worked up in a cardigan.

LisaBe said...

don't be worried--"gris" just means "grey" in french. it's gorgeous!

Liz said...

Yours really will be a silver belle!

Siddis back home said...

Just love it! That yarn is wonderful to knit! Happy knitting!