Friday, January 25, 2008
I've completed one sleeve/front combo and am almost finished the 2nd one. Things are going quite smoothly now, and the pattern has become 2nd nature to me. As I mentioned before, I'm making the sleeves size small, but the body size large. I folded the sleeves in half and tried them on to ensure that they'd fit, and they're perfect. I increased as it said for the sleeves, every eight rows. Then, when I got to the part where I have to add stitches to begin knitting the front, I simply increased so that I had sufficient stitches for the large size (evenly dividing the increase stitches on both sides). I think it's going to work, but you never know, until all is said and done!
More info at my blog here