I've swatched, gotten gauge with size 7s, and am ready to cast on. I'll need to make some mods, more than I've done for any other sweaters I've made, so I'm a bit nervous. I'm mostly concerned about having a torso long enough to accommodate my bust, so I've been reading this KAL as well as people's project notes on Ravelry, and here's what I've come up with. Please let me know if you see anything I might need to change.
* Knit the peplum in small and lengthen it
* Make the sleeves in small, narrower and longer (I'm unsure how to do this part, but I know I want thinner sleeves that will end closer to the armpit -- advice welcome!)
* Lengthen the torso, in size medium, to accommodate the bust (maybe CO an extra 10 or so stitches on each end, or more to compensate for narrower sleeves -- any thoughts here?)
* Put top of peplum on stitch holder instead of binding off, to do a three-needle BO to attach the torso
* Change the collar (applied i-cord or cable, like ladysmithknitter's and LilySmuul's Silver Belles)
Thanks so much!