Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I'm new, but have a peplum already!

Hello all, I'm glad to have found this KAL as I was flagging in my efforts to finish this sweater in time for the winter weather. I'm using color 300205 (kinda cornflower blue) cashmerino aran. The peplum went surprisingly quickly (will have photo posted when my camera battery is recharged), but I took an ill-advised 2 week break before starting the sleeves. My excuse is that I had to type out the pattern panels. Now that's done I'm going to cast on the first sleeve this week. I'm planning to wear it for Thanksgiving, I hope I can make it with the help of this KAL.
MaryAnn

1 comment:

Virtuous said...

Welcome Mary Ann!

With us as your cheerleaders I am sure you willbe able to get your SB done by Thanksgiving! :o)

Can't wait to see pics of your peplum!!