Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Silver Belle update




Hi and thanks for your comments. Here is a picture of the wool and another one of the work in progress. Cindy, I did something like what you are talking about. I basically worked up to row 13 and then back tracked to row one and then up again to 13 to increase the length. I used a greater number of initial stitches and plan to decrease to the number recommended for the medium size, starting at the end of the repeated rows. I'll let you know how that works.

Bezzie

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Nice color.. I'm going to check-out Bernat.

Virtuous said...

Wow! Didn't take you long to CO at all!

You have chocolate SB!! Yea!

Liz said...

Nice colour, chocolate is one of my 3 final colours. Yours looks really nice. Thanks for the lengthening tip, I'm going to make mine a little longer too.